IF YOU HAVE ANY CORVID19 SYMPTOMS YOU MUST NOT PLAY!
The following rules apply to everyone, members & visitors.
Action needed as we restart Golf.
English Golf have set up a framework of recommendations for us to follow.
Here are our intended interpretations.
1. Rakes to be removed and bunkers declared out of play.
2. Ball washes to be covered.
3. Benches and bins removed.
4. All other removable items except stakes to be removed.
5. Flagsticks to be left but should not be touched
6. Hole liners to be constructed to stop the ball falling into the hole.
7. Practice areas, putting green and any nets closed and signed not in use.
8. All rounds, members male and female, visitors, societies etc must book via BRS
9. 2 balls only
10. Members / 9 holes only may be booked at 10 minute intervals. A second nine be booked but the tee time must be kept, no early or late crossovers.
11. Visitors may only book 9 holes at a green fee of £12.00 per person
12. Visitors will have a small number of allowed tee times and not on Sunday.
13. The Ladies day reserved times will stop as will the Sunday Gents times, all booking times are open to both gender.
14. Locker rooms should be closed, arrangements need to be made to collect clubs from lockers. We have amended this to state that we do not wish members to use the locker rooms for club storage. As a last resort if a member has no other means of taking their clubs with them, then they may still use the lockers. Please observe one in and one out rules. The toilet facilities may be used. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOCKERS ARE NOT STERILE AND HAVE NOT BEEN DISINFECTED, USE WITH CAUTION, HAND WASH AND GEL AFTER CONTACT.
15. Players should not gather in the car park, on the tee or around the club before their tee times, they should only leave their cars immediately before playing and leave the course and club immediately after playing.
16. No alcohol to be taken on the course.
17. Social distancing must be kept and the 2 metre rule observed.
18. If a member wishes to play with a visitor he can pay in the fees box at £10.00 after booking on line.
Do not shake hands!
If you have sanitizer please use it!